Q: My engine flutters when i stop at red light or idle

My car flutters when stopped at an red light or in gear with foot on break

Hi there. Usually when your engine struggles to maintain a smooth idle while in gear it is attributed to fuel system issues ranging from dirty fuel injectors, to idle control valve that is damaged or a mass air flow sensor issue. It can also be caused by a vacuum leak or dirty air filters as well. The best way to diagnose this correctly is have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine idle is rough inspection.

3. My engine flutters when i stop at red light or idle