P1346, P1349, P0130,and P0133 codes are read on a scanner...

Q: P1346, P1349, P0130,and P0133 codes are read on a scanner.

I had a recent front end collision in which the car was started in order to move it after the collision and the rpm's would dramatically fluctuate and the car would seem to almost stall out. The accident wasn't too bad and only the radiator and condenser ended up having to be replaced. But issues with the rpm and idle have still been persisting. Sometimes when I push in the clutch in the parking lot and making a sharp turn the car will surge forward and the same is true when starting the car. Sometimes when the car starts it will lurch forward even with the clutch pedal fully depressed. Once the car has warmed up the idle tends to be a bit on the rough side as if the engine is stuttering and sometimes when the clutch is pushed in and held in the rpm's will jump up and then go down low and it will finally settle in between the high and low point. All of that happens over a couple of seconds. The car has had oil burning issues and the top half was rebuilt and a melted valve replaced

Hi there. The movement of the vehicle when starting the engine and driving in the parking lots would be caused by an engine or transmission mount or both. Check the mounts and see if any of them are broken from the accident. The base may be good, but the rubber could be broken due to a collision force. The engine hesitating would be caused by the variable valve timing system malfunctioning. The first thing to do is change the engine oil and filter. The variable valve timing solenoids are activated by electronics and oil pressure. If the oil is dirty, then the oil pressure will either drop or the solenoid can get stuck. I recommend replacing the variable valve timing solenoids if the code still shows up for it.

If you need further assistance with the check engine light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.