Q: Brake rotor diameter

asked by on March 04, 2017

I'm looking to purchase new rotors. There are two different sizes I see on the rear rotors which are 10.31" and 11.89". Would they both fit?

According to the parts listings, the front rotors are the same size across the line. The choices are when it comes to rear brake rotors. The 10.31 inch rotors are for the 2 wheel drive models and the 11.89 inch rotors are for the all-wheel drive models. They are not interchangeable. You have to use the size specific to your vehicle. There can be significant differences in how the brakes are mounted between front and all-wheel drive models. There is an inch and a half difference in size so you must use the correct size for your vehicle.