Q: Q: Car squealing when accelerating

When I accelerate, the car makes a high-pitched squealing sound.

Your concern sounds like your serpentine belt. After time corrosion and/or rust can build up in the grooves of the pulleys and the belt causing such a sound to be produced. The tensioner should also be inspected for proper operation, such an inspection can be provided by a qualified technician like the ones here at YourMechanic. A squealing belt could be fixed by replacing the belt, correcting the belt tension, or in some cases clean the grooves in both the belt and pulleys can fix this problem. I would have a mechanic diagnose the squealing noise and replace the serpentine belt if necessary.

3. Q: Car squealing when accelerating