I replaced thermostat and thermostat sensor hose collapse...

Q: I replaced thermostat and thermostat sensor hose collapsed and I just changed the upper radiator hoses but haven’t tested it if it

Thermostat and sensor changed radiator hose was collapsed bought a new hose but haven’t tested it what could be the next step if that doesn’t work it runs hot after a 5 minute drive around the corner

Radiator hose collapse is from a leaking intake manifold gasket or radiator cap is bad and not letting the system draw fluid from overflow. Replace the cap and pressure test system to see if it has a leak in the intake manifold.