Q: My Car Jerks When Fully Stopped and Going 55-65 MPH

Hi. I have a honda accord 94 now my transmission is a "rebuilt transmission" it currently has 198k , so my car starts too kick/jerk when its completely stopped , and i paid close attention its also jerks 3 times when going 55-65 MPH exactly

Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Jerking at idle is engine related, not transmission related. If the vehicle is also jerking at speed that, too, is more likely engine related. Among the potential underlying causes of this problem are vacuum leaks, EGR system malfunctions, malfunctioning oxygen sensors, dirty fuel injectors, fuel pump malfunction, faulty spark plugs, a faulty mass airflow sensor, or a faulty throttle position sensor. The root cause can be pinpointed, and the required repairs made, if you request an engine diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.