Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

Why does my car jerk after releasing my foot off the brake at a stop sign to accelerate

This may be related to potentially either a transmission problem such as low transmission fluid creating a lack of hydraulic pressure or potentially a bad control solenoid. This may also be related to an engine fuel supply issue such as a dirty or faulty idle air control valve or mass air flow sensor. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Jerking reaction when accelerating