Q: All my car doors are locked. The key won't unlock them. I have no key fob

All of my car doors are stuck in the lock position. I do not have a key fob. The key does not unlock the doors.

If the key will not unlock the door then you may need to have a service to come and unlock the doors for you. I would recommend getting a key cut to open the door and get a key FOB and have it programmed. You may have issues that require the body control system to be repaired and recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test and repair the system for you.

3. All my car doors are locked. The key won't unlock them. I have no key fob