Q: Driver seat loose / moves slightly on acceleration and stopping.

The seat on driver side is a power seat. It wiggles back and forth when not full back. Not sure if it needs a washer or rail ? Also waiting for quote etc. on serpentine which is squeeking, and both left hand door locks are in need of repair . when lock or open they make a noise like something is stripped. Front door does not lock and back door does not open with remote. Actuator ?

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The driver seat has a gear track that the seat rides on and allows the seat to move forwards and backwards. The gears are probably worn and need to be replaced. As for the doors, a damaged or failed actuator will cause a door to not unlock or lock electronically. Check the wire harness to the actuator and activate the actuator by the remote and see if power is being sent to the actuator. If there is power, then the actuator has failed and needs replaced. If there is no power, then check all of the fuses and look for any possible burned wires or loose grounds.