Q: Brake pedal going to floor.

The brakes need work. The brake pedal goes to the floor after brake fluid is added.

I strongly recommend this car not be driven before this problem is addressed as a safety concern. If the pedal goes down to the floor it means one of two things, either air has become trapped in the sealed system or there is a hydraulic leak somewhere. In my personal experience wheel cylinders very commonly start leaking after 150k-200k miles and will cause similar symptoms like loss of brake fluid and an extremely low pedal. Call a certified mobile mechanic to come to you for an inspection, and do not try to drive any car with this symptom.

3. Brake pedal going to floor.