Q: Ticking noise

When I accelerate or decelerate there is a ticking noise it sounds like a card hitting spokes on a bike it's coming from under the truck towards the front in the middle do you know what this is?

A: Hello there, a few different faults can cau...

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the vehicle to have this ticking noise. The most common faults would include an issue with the flywheel, belt tensioner, alternator, water pump, or engine mechanical issue. I’d recommend getting some help from qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the noise and perform any repairs required.