Q: Chevy Aveo ls 1.6 2007. 155km on it. My car starts to shake and jerk when turning on the ac and when idiling with ac on.

My Aveo starts to shake when turning my ac on. Even when idiling with ac it shakes and jerks abit. When driving it also has a loss of power. Soon as you turn off the ac the car runs nornal again. Any possible solutions?

This is normally caused when the A/C system is experiencing a very high pressure condition, which in turn puts an additional strain on the engine to power the A/C compressor. I would suggest having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to have your A/C system checked.

3. Chevy Aveo ls 1.6 2007. 155km on it. My car starts to shake and jerk when turning on the ac and when idiling with ac on.