Q: No current to fuel pump

My camper was started up two weeks ago. But this week it cranked and wouldn't start. There is no current to the fuel pump. It has a new fuel pump, relay, oil pressure sensor, and spark plug.

First, I would check the inertia switch. This switch opens on perceived impact and prevents power from getting to the fuel pump. There should be continuity across the switch at all times. If the switch is good, I would check the fuel pump fusible link. This link may blow if the fuel pump is worn and drawing excessive current, of if there is a short somewhere in the circuit. If both these items check out, the engine control module (ECM) is not applying power to the fuel pump relay. This could be because of a faulty sensor, wiring, or an internal ECM problem. I suggest having a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your Ford firsthand.

3. No current to fuel pump