Q: "Service AdvanceTrac Required" message 2012 Ford Mustang GT

Hi... I recently notice the "service AdvanceTrac" message on my 2012 Ford Mustang Gt. I only have driven the car for about 29,000.00 miles since 2012. Last oil change, i notice the service AdvanceTrac message on my dash screen. I also notice that the car doesn't have any power steering. It's that a consequence of the AdvanceTrac needing some service?.

Hi there. If the “service AdvanceTrac” warning indicator light comes on in the dashboard, this could be an indication of several issues including, a faulty wheel-speed sensor, a faulty steering-angle sensor, faulty rotational-speed sensor, issue with the steering rack or something that is lodged in one of the wheels. Due to these facts, it’s safe to assume that this warning light is the reason your power steering is not working correctly. The best way to begin the diagnosis issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a traction control light inspection, so they can determine the root source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. "Service AdvanceTrac Required" message 2012 Ford Mustang GT