Q: Starting malfunction and rough idling

Hello I have aproblem of my toyota corolla 2013 P1604 and p1605 72000kM Problem when starting the car it's hesitating and stop and .any time it is not starting at all I change the filter and fuel pumps and cleaned air throttle valve Still i face problem when i run the car it' shaked for 5 seconds and stoped i try many times till it's running in a couple way When it's idling the accelator not working i press to maximum with no increase

The two codes only mean the engine is not staying running above 500 RPMs for longer than 5 seconds without stalling and the ignition was not turned off. After looking at the pinpoint tests for both of these codes, I would not be able to diagnose this unless it was in person since the codes says it could be almost anything that helps the engine stay running - this ranges from the ECM to the wiring to any major sensor. Have a technician come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s rough idling issue and Check Engine Light in order to have the appropriate repairs done.

3. Starting malfunction and rough idling