Q: Starting malfunction and rough idling

Hello I have aproblem of my toyota corolla 2013 P1604 and p1605 72000kM Problem when starting the car it's hesitating and stop and .any time it is not starting at all I change the filter and fuel pumps and cleaned air throttle valve Still i face problem when i run the car it' shaked for 5 seconds and stoped i try many times till it's running in a couple way When it's idling the accelator not working i press to maximum with no increase

The two codes only mean the engine is not staying running above 500 RPMs for longer than 5 seconds without stalling and the ignition was not turned off. After looking at the pinpoint tests for both of these codes, I would not be able to diagnose this unless it was in person since the codes says it could be almost anything that helps the engine stay running - this ranges from the ECM to the wiring to any major sensor. Have a technician come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s rough idling issue and Check Engine Light in order to have the appropriate repairs done.