leak on passenger side when it rains 2008 chevy equinox. ...

Q: leak on passenger side when it rains 2008 chevy equinox. cleaned out sunroof tracks. still leaks

asked by on June 21, 2017

Rain leaks from passenger side under dash into floorboard. Sunroof has been checked and drainage tracks cleared.

A possibility is the front ventilation system, at the windshield cowl area. There are quite a few passageways there and there is a rainwater diverter. So, that area should be checked. If you request a vehicle leak diagnostic the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.