Q: How to get rid of gasoline odor?

I spilled gasoline in the trunk area of my van a week ago today. We've tried soaking it up with baking soda, armor all gas neutralizer, cleaning the carpet and airing it out. There is still a very strong odor at the driver seat area. What else can we try?

Hi there:

You can read this article to give you some good tips on removing odors from a vehicle. The best process is to remove the carpet, fully clean underneath, shampoo the carpet and repeat a few times as gasoline is very difficult to remove the odor. Baking soda is also a good product to use.

3. How to get rid of gasoline odor?