Q: What is the best way to replace the catalytic converter?

The bolts to get the Y pipe off are hidden up in the engine bay in the left and right What's the best way to reach them to get the Y pipe off. How to I approach the bracket for the cat that's hidden above the cat next to the transmission. I can see what needs to happen just need tricks tips and advice at how to proceed.

The y pipe for the catalytic converters connects to the exhaust manifolds near the rear of the engine. There’s a transmission crossmember that needs to come out and a couple of brackets, but swivel sockets help out a lot in tight places. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and perform the catalytic replacement service for you at your leisure.

3. What is the best way to replace the catalytic converter?