Q: My car won't stat,dead battery expected the battery's fully charged?

03 Cadillac CTS, battery was dead,so I took it to autozone.I went back 2 hours latter they told me"it held a full charge it's good".Got home put it in,nothing no lights in the door it's dead.I figured mabe with a fully charged battery it will jump start right up,nope!although I did get a "click" an the light did turn on when jumper cables were connected(an other vehicle).I removed the cables an it went dead again.

A: Hey, thanks for writing in about your 2003 ...

Hey, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Cadillac CTS. It certainly sounds like your battery is the issue. It is possible for it to take a charge and have voltage but not have the capacity to start your vehicle. If you want to have this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform a load test on the battery and replace the battery if necessary.

Recommended services
Get a Quote