Q: Car won't accelerate and hard to start

Hello. So to make a long story short, I bought a car off Craigslist and I worked on it and got it running. I took a trip down to Columbus having no problem and as soon as I filled up my tank, no matter how far I pushed down the petal, it wouldn't accelerate over 5 mph. So I got it towed home and cleaned the throttle body, replaced all of the vacuum hoses, and replaced the transmission range sensor and finally got it running again. After driving it for a little, my car started to get harder to start and accelerating became difficult to do. After some time I finally got to the spot I'm in. I have no CEL except misfires. i replaced all of the spark plugs and it's still having that problem. My thought is that it is the coil pack or spark plugs but I don't have enough money to buy that and still not have my car running. Do you think that it could most likely be those issues or could it be something else that's smaller?

A lot of times, this type of issue is related to an ignition system component failure; or a wiring harness attached to an ignition system component. The best way to save money on repairs you can’t afford is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This way they can determine precisely what’s wrong with your Audi so you don’t have to spend money on chasing possible repair issues.

3. Car won't accelerate and hard to start