Q: Hello Tien, I'm leading an Audi A3 , 1.8 2016. Got it on July 28, did my first service in December. This month I've drove from Mia

I've passed Yosemite mountain and been a little snowing so now have some light with tire pressure, traction system and something else

Hi there. It is common for tire pressure to rise and fall with rise in altitude and with temperature. In fact, tire pressure can drop as much as 3 to 5 lbs when there is a temperature change of more than 30 degrees. This is due to the fact that as temperature rises, air molecules expand; so, the hotter it gets, the higher the air pressure. Many car owners combat this by using Nitrogen to fill their tires. Nitrogen is less dense than oxygen; and less susceptible to changing environment.

3. Hello Tien, I'm leading an Audi A3 , 1.8 2016. Got it on July 28, did my first service in December. This month I've drove from Mia