Q: I think a GPS tracking device has been placed on my car into the wiring underneath dashboard panel

Where can I have some check it out and remove it. I don't know where to take my car or what to do. I am desperate for help

As you may know, GPS tracking devices are "sometimes" surreptitiously installed on motor vehicles by law enforcement. Typically though, these are exterior (underbody) installations and the practice is not all that common. Nevertheless, as we would have no way of knowing the circumstances of the GPS installation, if the device even exists of course on your vehicle, the only service that an auto electric specialist could prudently and legitimately perform is give an "opinion" as to whether such a device exists on your vehicle based on a physical exam of the vehicle. The mechanic though could not remove such a device if it were discovered because of the possibility that it was placed by law enforcement.

3. I think a GPS tracking device has been placed on my car into the wiring underneath dashboard panel