Q: coolant replacement

This truck has no radiator cap. How can one replace coolant once the old stuff is drained?

Hello. The radiator cap for your particular vehicle can be purchased a part store like Advanced Auto or AutoZone. The radiator cap should cost about 8 to 15 dollars. The Duralast and Dorman radiator cap listed at AutoZone should fit your vehicle. You may review the radiator caps here.

http://www.autozone.com/cooling-heating-and-climate-control/radiator-cap?filterByKeyWord=radiator+cap&fromString=search&isIgnoreVehicle=false

Before purchasing I suggest you call the part store and ask them if the cap will fit your particular vehicle

The coolant system can be refilled using the following procedure https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/how-to-check-and-add-radiator-fluid-by-ian-swan

When the coolant system is drained air will be introduced into the system and will need to be bled out. Air inside of the coolant system may cause overheating. A technician will likely have to bleed the air out of the system for you. A coolant flush from YourMechanic will include bleeding the coolant system. Our average price for a coolant system flush is $89 - 111 dollars.

You are able to chose a mobile technician and schedule a coolant system flush for your vehicle here

https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. coolant replacement