Q: Car groaning when turning

After warming up, my car groans like there is a problem with the steering pump and turning the steering wheel creates a louder groan. I can see no loss of fluid in the power steering reservoir level, though I can see power steering fluid on the ground leaking from either the steering rack or the pump.

A: Sometimes air can get sucked into the power...

Sometimes air can get sucked into the power steering lines and the bubbles going through the power steering pump. This causes the growling you are describing. I would suggest having a qualified mechanic diagnose the noise to ensure that this is the problem and also fix your leak.