Q: My car is blowing white thick smoke from tailpipe.. I just replaced the pcv with a new hose because the hose was bent .

I bought a new pcv with a new hose for better air flow...because the old one was bent..blocking air.what should i do to stop the white thick smoke.

If you are getting white thick smoke from the tail pipe, then you may be getting coolant into the cylinders. You should check to see if you are using coolant, and if you are, then you have a blown head gasket. If coolant is or has not gotten low, then you may need to have the smoke diagnosed as the engine flooding out. I don’t recommend driving further until you have this checked and repaired, since you may cause further damage to the system.

• My car is blowing white thick smoke from tailpipe.. I just replaced the pcv with a new hose because the hose was bent .