Q: Front tires screeching when turning

I hear a rubbing, screeching sound from the front tires when I turn. The sound is worse when turning left.

A: Hi, it sounds like the wheel bearing is sta...

Hi, it sounds like the wheel bearing is starting to wear out on the right side. When you turn left all of the weight of the car is shifted to the opposite side which is extra stress then on the bearing. The bearing helps reduce rolling friction and is not a critical repair, however it is rare for a vehicle this young to be having these issues, so there may be something causing it. The sound will get worse over time, so have a technician inspect what exactly is causing the noise.