Q: How do you operate the auto-up and auto-down feature ’s power windows?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you operate the auto-up and auto-down feature ’s power windows?

Depending on how your car is equipped, you may have an auto up/down feature on the driver window, or both the driver and front passenger windows. To use these, here’s what you do:

1. Turn the key to ON.

2. Push the button all the way down and release it. This will let the window in question roll down completely.

3. Pull up completely on the switch to activate the auto-up feature.

Tip

To stop the window in either direction, just press or pull the button again.