Hissing sound from inside passenger side camaro 2015 chev...

Q: Hissing sound from inside passenger side camaro

asked by on October 23, 2017

I’m hearing a hissing sound coming from the passenger side of my car every time I accelerate over 3,000 RPMs.

Hi Marcel. Thanks for contacting us today. A hissing noise from the passenger side of the engine bay is commonly caused by either a vacuum line leak or exhaust manifold leak. If the AC is turned on, it can also be caused by leaking high or low-pressure hoses or a cracked condenser. There are several possible sources, so it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to determine the exact source.