What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean? warni...

Q: What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The low tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of your tires is not inflated to the proper air pressure. Driving with an underinflated tire can be very dangerous, so stop as soon as possible and inflate all of your tires to the correct air pressure level. Tip The low tire pressure Warning Light briefly illuminates when your car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.