Q: i have 2006 buick lacrosse it run hot wont start back up it turns over just wont catch to start

it was a small hose that was connected to radiator may have case things to get wet first time car ran hot just got car 6 months ago I saw mugged looking stuff in radiator so was going to replace it

A: Hi there: If you're Buick LaCrosse is ...

Hi there:

If you're Buick LaCrosse is experiencing overheating issues, it's possible that you have suffered severe internal engine damage or damage to ignition system components such as your crankshaft position sensor or the electrical harnesses connected to these components. You should probably have a local mechanic determine why you're having the overheating issues first, which will most likely help them also diagnose why the vehicle's having starting problems as well.