Q: My parking brake is stuck on my parents yukon and I don’t know how to get in back up

The parking brake is stuck on the me parents Yukon xl and we just got it back from the shop I parked it in our driveway which is at a steep angle and I can’t get it back up every time I try to disengage it, it goes in further

Parking brake won't release Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It’s possible that this issue is simply due to the spring being stuck or it could be stuck on the brake itself. I think the best thing to do is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection, so they can correctly determine why you’re having this problem.