Q: My parking brake is stuck on my parents yukon and I don’t know how to get in back up

The parking brake is stuck on the me parents Yukon xl and we just got it back from the shop I parked it in our driveway which is at a steep angle and I can’t get it back up every time I try to disengage it, it goes in further

Hi there. It’s possible that this issue is simply due to the spring being stuck or it could be stuck on the brake itself. I think the best thing to do is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection, so they can correctly determine why you’re having this problem.

3. My parking brake is stuck on my parents yukon and I don’t know how to get in back up