Q: Clutch pedal not working.

The clutch on my car popped loudly when driving at about 15 MPH and upshifting into 3rd gear. Now, the pedal will not give any tension, and only hits the floor and stays there with no spring back. The shifter will not engage any gear. It moves a little bit in neutral, but feels locked out of engaging any gear.

You may have broke the clutch cable. This is a common problem with this car. Usually the clutch itself does not break. I recommend you get a qualified mechanic to check your clutch pedal linkage or cable problem. You may only have to replace the clutch cable.