Q: Windshield wipers not spraying fluid just clicks.

I emptied out my reservoir for winter and just recently got some new fluid for the cold. I went to fill up my reservoir and once I finished filling it I went to test the new fluid but it won't come out. The wipers work they go up and back down just fine but whenever I pull for fluid I just hear a click on the passenger side.

Hi there. What you are describing is an indication of either a clogged washer fluid tube or a faulty washer fluid motor. The best way to diagnose this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a windshield washer fluid is not working inspection. Once they determine what is damaged or faulty, they’ll be able to recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. Windshield wipers not spraying fluid just clicks.