Q: Windshield wipers not spraying fluid just clicks.

I emptied out my reservoir for winter and just recently got some new fluid for the cold. I went to fill up my reservoir and once I finished filling it I went to test the new fluid but it won't come out. The wipers work they go up and back down just fine but whenever I pull for fluid I just hear a click on the passenger side.

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $127.87 Get a Quote

Hi there. What you are describing is an indication of either a clogged washer fluid tube or a faulty washer fluid motor. The best way to diagnose this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a windshield washer fluid is not working inspection. Once they determine what is damaged or faulty, they’ll be able to recommend or complete the right repairs.