Q: My low beam headlights will not work how can I fix this?

I replaced the fuse tested the relay and they are fine, but my low beam headlights won't work. The bulbs do not look blown and the switch is fine

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If the headlamps are not coming on at all, then you may have an issue with the control circuit. The controls for these lights come from the body control module. It is common for the module to fail and cause this, though it very well can be caused by a wiring issue. I usually take my voltage meter and completely test the circuit to find the problem. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. My low beam headlights will not work how can I fix this?