Q: audi tt mk1 interior lights

hi there, i have audi tt mk1 03, last night i was looking for some stuff inside my car so i turned on interior lights driver side and center light,then i feel like i needa more light so i turned passenger side light there was one click sound and next second all lights were gone ,Now none of interior lights are working and not even window i can not open or close windows,passenger side window is fully closed but driver side is little down. please help. Thank you in advance.

It sounds like you popped a fuse. Since it happened as soon as you turned on the passenger side light, the fault may be in the light assembly. The fuse panel is accessible on the left side of the dashboard when you fully open the door. There is a removable panel on the end of the dash. Since there was an audible snap, you will probably see a burnt spot on the offending fuse. There will be a small plastic tool in the fuse panel for removing and installing the fuses. Be warned, it may pop immediately after you put the new fuse in if the fault still exists. If you can’t make this work, and need someone to track down the fault, contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to replace your blown fuse and size up the situation.