Q: Car is leaking coolant and overheating

My car has been overheating and leaking coolant and was steaming and smoking from the drivers side behind the front light. I am not sure if it is a radiator leak, I scheduled a radiator repair with you guys in a couple of days but not sure if that is exactly the issue. Could someone please give me some advice ?

A: You should not let the engine ever run low ...

You should not let the engine ever run low on coolant. When you get the system checked the mechanic will pressure test the cooling system and locate the leak or problem for you. You should not have a hot engine before the mechanic comes and checks the car for you. This way they can diagnose the system without getting burned by hot coolant.