Q: Charging issues

I replaced battery and alternator. Car ran fine for two days. Now it won't start. It just clicks. I can jump it but will only run about ten minutes.

You should check to see if the 30 amp fuse is good in the battery junction fuse box fuse number 26. Then check the alternator to see if you have power to the connector orange and blue wire and the yellow wire. Then check fuse number 11 5amp under the dash fuse panel. If all the above shows good and no fuses are blown, then you have a defective alternator. If you continue to have a problem, then have a mechanic can come and diagnose your starting issue and make the right repairs.

3. Charging issues