Q: What do the doors do if not opened when unlocked with the wireless control?

What do the doors do if not opened when unlocked with the wireless control?

Your vehicle has a security system for the door locks, in case you unlock the vehicle but never get in it. If the doors are unlocked via the wireless remote control, but not opened within 60 seconds, then they will automatically lock again, to keep other people from entering your car.

• What do the doors do if not opened when unlocked with the wireless control?