Q: I have a 05 Chrysler 300 with a check engine light on indicating tcc solenoid is out of range. What does this mean?

asked by on May 28, 2017

Hi this vehicle has a check engine light on indicating the transmission clutch control solenoid is out of range. Not sure what this means and would like to know if in order to change the solinoid do i need to drop the transmission?

Hi there. This article would be a good one for you to read, as it will outline what the P2761 OBD-II code means, what causes the TCC solenoid problem and possible repair solutions.