Q: Start issue

The car starts fine when cold driving it around for a while I stop for gas shut it off went trying to start it after pumping gas it wouldn't start, no noise nothing except for the fuel pump noise there is a maintenance required light on

The maintenance reminder light generally refers to the need to change the engine oil and filter. That would not be relevant to the present no start. If the check engine light is on, or even if it is off, there might be stored diagnostic trouble codes which would provide clues to the no start. Be sure any engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated, thus preventing the car from starting. If you turn the key to the "start" position and you hear no starter operation, broadly that means that either the starter motor/solenoid assembly is faulty or the electrical circuit supplying the motor has a fault. That circuit begins at the battery (of course, the battery has to be load tested because a faulty battery is a possible cause of no start) and includes grounds, wiring (some of which is very heavy cabling), fuses, relays, the ignition switch and terminations. Basically, with the key held in the "start" position, the starter is either getting power or it isn’t. With the key in the "start" position, if the starter motor is getting power but it doesn’t work, the starter is condemned and replaced. On the other hand, with the key in the "start" position, if there is no power to the starter, then the circuit is traced until the fault in the circuit is found. In addition to a faulty ignition switch, faults can include high resistances, due to corrosion, wire strand breaks, or loose terminals, which can only be diagnosed using a voltage drop test. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this, please simply request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.