Q: Brake problems

Changed the brake flex hose on passenger side. No fluid is coming out when trying to bleed them. All other tires have fluid coming out

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. You may have a c...

Hi, thanks for writing in. You may have a clogged bleeder. You may try taking the bleeder completely out and then see if fluid is flowing. If there is still no fluid coming out, you may have a pinched brake line, a failed master cylinder, or any number of other possible causes. If you can't get the fluid to flow, you may want to have the brakes looked at by a certified mechanic. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.