Q: Brake problems

Changed the brake flex hose on passenger side. No fluid is coming out when trying to bleed them. All other tires have fluid coming out

Hi, thanks for writing in. You may have a clogged bleeder. You may try taking the bleeder completely out and then see if fluid is flowing. If there is still no fluid coming out, you may have a pinched brake line, a failed master cylinder, or any number of other possible causes. If you can’t get the fluid to flow, you may want to have the brakes looked at by a certified mechanic. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.