Q: Getting a P200A error code

I am getting a P200A code: Intake Runner Performance Issue in Bank 1.

Hi. Code P200A has to do with the variable valve timing (VVT) actuator. Most variable valve timing systems use a camshaft actuator and an oil control solenoid. These components control the valves and valve timing. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) regarding your concern. The TSB states the actuator should be replaced if this code occurs. Then, the powertrain control module (PCM) should be reflashed. Have the dealership take care of your car since a TSB indicates a fault on there part.