my honda crv i start it but wont stay on honda 2004 cr-v ...

Q: my honda crv i start it but wont stay on

asked by on October 10, 2017

i start my honda crv but it doesnt stay on

Stalling at idle could be due to a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. But, based on what you are described the issue is probably "limited" and thus fairly easy to resolve. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.