Q: Power into the fuse box but no power out. I have headlights and interior lights but no fan or fuel, spedometer or rpm guage. help?

Hekp please?

While the information provided is a bit limited, I can attempt to give you some direction for the concerns mentioned.

It was mentioned that your Honda Accord is not getting fuel. If this is the case, you may have a problem with the vehicle’s main relay. When this relay goes bad, the vehicle will not start and it will appear that the vehicle is not able to get any fuel.

As for the multiple electrical concerns listed, I would recommend enlisting the help of a certified mobile mechanic to stop by and go over your vehicle with you in person. It is very likely that your Accord would need to have a thorough electric diagnostic inspection performed to get us in the right direction.

• Power into the fuse box but no power out. I have headlights and interior lights but no fan or fuel, spedometer or rpm guage. help?