Q: My car has a traction control light on and the steering feels wobbly.

Hie i have a 2.2l icdti honda accord saloon with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside in between ABS and VSA lights (ABS &VSA are off only its that triangle on) my car sometimes learns to the left sometime to the right and the steering wheel feels light and wobbly when am driving,i looked at the rotors both front left and right and i realised the front passenger side has a circle of line ridge thats been cut by a brake pad,the pads are 5 months old and rotors but they are wearing out quickly, the right hand drivers side is better than the other but has marks of cuts in as well, could it be that my brake callipers are sticking? Please help me to know what the problem is and how i can fix it? Thanks in advance

Hi there. The brake calipers could be loose and moving around when you step on the brake pedal or the slider rods could have dry grease in them causing the caliper to only move on one side causing the brake pads to work harder. Also, check the wheel bearings for movement as the steering system wobbles on the vehicle. A loose wheel bearing will not align up the tire correctly on the vehicle causing the tire to wobble and shake while driving. If you need further assistance with your vehicle shaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My car has a traction control light on and the steering feels wobbly.