DTC code P0175 v6-2.5l x-type 2002 jaguar

Q: DTC code P0175

DTC Code P0175 occasionally comes on. Poor fuel economy, but drivability not affected.

Hi Anthony. Thanks for contacting us tonight. P0175 indicates that the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects too much fuel and not enough oxygen in the air-fuel ratio (AFR). This code will set when the ECM cannot compensate for the amount of air or fuel required to return the air-fuel ratio back to the set parameters. There are several possible sources, so you might want to click that blue link above to learn what repairs might be needed.