Q: Engine Hot A/C turned off message

asked by on November 28, 2016

I get the message, my temperature gauge bottoms out, I have tried replacing thermostat but didn't change it.

Overheating can occur if the radiator is partially clogged or if there is a fault with the water pump and/or drive belt. There are other causes of overheating as well. If you schedule an engine overheating diagnostic with a certified mechanic from YourMechanic he or she will identify the root cause of the overheating and let you know of the required repair and the cost. The vehicle can be repaired right at your location once the diagnosis is complete. Due to the likelihood of engine damage, you should not drive the vehicle if it is presently overheating. Please let us know how we can assist you further.