Q: i want to deactivate the passenger airbag in our toyota sienna. it's a takata. there is no switch like in our tundra

I have the Takata airbag. The dealer cannot help. I want to deactivate the passenger airbag. How do I do this.

Hi there. Unfortunately, tampering or disabling a safety device in the United States is illegal; which is why the dealership or any other certified mechanic is unable to help you with this project.

3. i want to deactivate the passenger airbag in our toyota sienna. it's a takata. there is no switch like in our tundra