Q: Car overheating, new water pump, new radiator, head gasket is good. Why is it overheating?

Water/ coolant gets to boiling and comes out the reservoir when car starts to over heat, seems like water not circulating

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time or sometimes not at all. When this happens you will notice a temperature spike and drop occasionally as the fan comes on and off. When your thermostat is not working properly or is stuck closed, this will not allow the coolant to properly circulate through the engine, which may cause the engine temperature to fluctuate erratically or in some cases just remain hot. Depending on the location of the water leak, this may also be the result of a failing water pump. You may notice a slight whining sound due to a loose water pump pulley, steam coming from the radiator (as you described) and the most obvious for most, the engine overheating. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your cooling system.

3. Car overheating, new water pump, new radiator, head gasket is good. Why is it overheating?