Q: Car vibrates. Quoted $800 engine mounts replaced. Second opinion? 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Car vibrates especially w/A-C, idle annoying. Was quoted $800 to make car run smooth. Thinking it's way too high. Do you repair vibration-Sanford Florida?

Hi there - there are 4 engine/transmission mounts in total for your vehicle. Engine vibration is a symptom of broken or failed motor/transmission mounts. Depending on how many of these are damaged, the estimate you received may be perfectly legitimate. I recommend a motor/transmission mount inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Car vibrates. Quoted $800 engine mounts replaced. Second opinion? 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe