Q: Car vibrates. Quoted $800 engine mounts replaced. Second opinion? 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Car vibrates especially w/A-C, idle annoying. Was quoted $800 to make car run smooth. Thinking it's way too high. Do you repair vibration-Sanford Florida?

Hi there - there are 4 engine/transmission mounts in total for your vehicle. Engine vibration is a symptom of broken or failed motor/transmission mounts. Depending on how many of these are damaged, the estimate you received may be perfectly legitimate. I recommend a motor/transmission mount inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car vibrates. Quoted $800 engine mounts replaced. Second opinion? 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe